Helgren Oceanside Sportfishing
If you live in San Diego county or you’re here on vacation, Helgren Oceanside Sportfishing is a destination for your GPS. Helgrens will provide to you an incredible fishing adventure! From 5 hour fishing trips along the coast to multiday trips, Helgrens fulfills every fisherman’s needs.
Why Choose Helgren Oceanside Sportfishing?
- The people: Businesses are built by people, for people. Helgrens specializes in the treatment of it’s customers.
- The ocean: It just doesn’t get any better. Just north of San Diego, the ocean here is pure and beautiful.
- The fishing: Helgren Oceanside Sportfishing will put you on the fish, and help you catch them. The only thing they can’t do is make the fish bite.
- The Price: Helgrens offers competitive prices for their services. Great value, and often less than other landings in San Diego County.
- The memories: These will last a lifetime. Be sure to bring your camera, smartphone, or go pro with you. You will likely need it.
- The Sea Trek: 60′ long, the Sea Trek rides close on the water. Typically runs 3/4 day trips. Holds up to 39 passengers.
- The Electra: 75′ long, offers comfort and stability. Typically runs the 1/2 trips. Ability to easily run overnight/multiday trips.
- The Oceanside 95:
Just like it’s name, the O95 sits 95′ long. This is Helgrens overnight vessel. Featuring a full galley, estate rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 shower, and plenty of fishing room rail to rail.
Helgren Oceanside Sportfishing is a family owned operation. Opened in 1978 by Dick Helgren, the business has stayed in the family despite a tragic car accident that took the life of it’s founder.
The business is now run by Mr. Helgren’s son Joey (who is also a captain). Joey has been involved in the business from a young age, and keeps his father’s vision alive. Respect must also be paid to Dick Helgren’s wife Caroline, who is also still involved with the business.
All prices are subject to the discretion of the Helgren family. Fuel cost, added license fees, and seasonal demand are examples of ever changing variables. Here’s a glimpse of what they offer vs. San Diego landings.
- 1/2 day fishing: $55.00 Helgrens/$45.00 San Diego fleet.
- 3/4 day fishing: $75.00 Helgrens/$145 San Diego. Extra fees for fishing Mexican water apply in San Diego. Not so at Helgrens!
- Overnight: $135.00 Helgrens/$205 San Diego.
- 1.5 day: $225.00 Helgrens/$275 San Diego.
These are current prices all taken off the internet. Prices do not include food, drink, or rental equipment.
Helgren Oceanside Sportfishing offers the highest quality service in Sportfishing. They beat the competition on almost every pricing category. Helgren’s fishing boats are top notch. They are a family company, and contribute to the community. Create experiences, make friends, and capture memories when you choose Helgrens Sportfishing.
Let me know how your trip went. Ask a question. Get advice here. Geoff@Fishtfight.com
Please leave a comment below, to help this website grow.